Tryouts and Practices
Wednesdays starting May 30 until August 8.
Our Police Liaison will be in attendance for the Wednesday, July 18th practice to look at police checks.
St. Mary’s High School – 200 Whitney Ave
Ages and Times:
- 6 pm – 7:15 pm Athletes born in:2008,2007,2006
- 7:15 – 8:30 pm Athletes born in: 2005,2004
- 8:30 – 9:45 pm Athletes born in: 2003,2002 (2001 if enough interested athletes)
All registration forms and $60 registration fee will be required by July 18.
Any questions, please contact Hamilton coordinators:
Spencer,Taylor, and Tyler: email@example.com
- This is a Home year and ALL players will be required to billet a player from Flint
- Hamilton host parents require a current police check (only 1 parent per house hold requires a police check)
- For letter stating that you are a volunteer with the CANUSA Games, please see page 5 of our2018 Police Screening Package
- If you are outside of Hamilton please take pages 5 and 6 of our with you when conducting your police check *Please read over and fill in blanks*2018 Police Screening Package
- If you are a returning parent or have had a police check done in the last 3 years, please attach the police check and a declaration for filled out ( declaration can be found on the last page of our2018 Police Screening Package).
For Flint Basketball please contact: