Bus Transportation & Bus Release Form
- Buses will be leaving for Flint, MI on August 9th from Mohawk College. Please be arrive at 7:30am.
- Bring proper original documentation. Refer to the “Canada-United States Border & Customs” section of this manual for the list of identification requirements. CANUSA Games ENCOURAGES all athletes to have a passport (original birth certificates are accepted on the Team bus)
- Please bring a lunch to eat on the bus. NOTE: The buses do not make any stops between Hamilton and Flint. Please do not bring peanut products in case of other passenger allergies. The United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Agency prohibits or restricts certain food items from entering the United States. Many prepared foods are admissible. However, most fruits, vegetables, meats and almost anything containing meat products are not admissible. If one of these items is packed in a lunch, we highly suggest you eat it prior to reaching the border or otherwise risk confiscation.
- NOTE: Buses will not be staying in Flint. Check that documentation is not left on bus. Please ensure no personal possessions are left on the bus. All lunch bags and waste material must be cleaned up prior to leaving the buses.
- Buses will be leaving Flint on Sunday, August 11th at 9:30 a.m. from Atwood Stadium. The buses are scheduled to arrive in Hamilton at Mohawk College Parking Lot. (Normally between 1:00-1:30 p.m.)
- NOTE: If a participant is not making a return trip by team bus from Flint to Hamilton, a Bus Release Form, signed by a parent/guardian must be completed prior to noon on Saturday. Forms are available from Sport Coordinators and the CANUSA Office at (905) 546-2424 ext. 2537.
Mohawk College: 135 Fennell Avenue West, Hamilton Ontario L9C 1E9
Bus Release Form 2019 – Please hand in to your sport coordinator.